Monday, September 20, 2010

Too Cute!

I don't know how to explain this video other than to say Jackson and I were playing this morning while waiting to go to school and work, respectively. He started babbling and making sounds, so I picked up the camera. All I can say is he's pretty much the cutest thing ever. I mean, for sure he is.


By the way, I'd like to note that Jackson cracks up when he watches this video. Now THAT might be the cutest thing ever. And he makes the sound back to himself. *melt*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cold Spaghetti said...

OMG, seriously? Cutest thing ever? NO CONTEST!!! That big grin and those sounds?!? Can I just borrow him for a few months or so....?

September 20, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger The Fishes said...

Holly, you could borrow him, but he's a package deal: you get Jackson, two grown-ups and two large dogs. I think Will and Kate would have so much fun with him!

September 20, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home