Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Next Stop: Harvard!

Jackson rolled over today. At four months and 3 days, I think we may have the next Doogie Howser, MD on our hands.

We were doing some tummy time this evening when he got home from school. I could tell something was different... he didn't seem so annoyed with being on his tummy. I saw him start rocking, then start pushing with his arm and I thought to myself "I should get the video camera." Then I thought "Nah." Then lo and behold, he rolled over. And I did not get it on video. Of course I immediately put him back on his tummy to see if it was just a fluke. The video below is roll over #5. I got roll overs #2 & 3 on video as well, but that clip is a little long.




And on a personal note, I've been relieved of some of the "working mom" guilt by witnessing this, his first roll over. Even though he's at daycare most of the day, I didn't miss a first! That's my boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home