Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy's Little Jayhawk

A few weeks ago when the Jayhawks and Wildcats played each other, Aaron and I made a friendly wager. The winner of the game got to dress Jackson for their next game versus each other. Great news! I won.

They play again tonight, so....


And about two seconds after I snapped this picture, he threw up. So then we changed into this:



Thanks for the cool t-shirt, Aunt Cope!

Aaron, dressed in his KSU gear, took Jackson, dressed in his KU gear to school today. Oh to be a fly on the wall. I bet Aaron paid Jackson's teachers extra to put his diapers on loosely.

We'll be watching the game tonight as a family...and Jackson and I will be hoping the good guys win.

Pay heed all who enter: Beware of the Phog!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home